∞NARS Concealer in Caramel ($23.00)∞
I got this concealer on a whim to create that ‘Kardashian’ highlighting effect. My goal was to create a highlighted contoured complexion minus the shine or shimmer… ofcourse. The color is described by NARS as a medium dark natural with a balance of pink and yellow undertones.” This concealer is a harder formula, it glides on smoothly and stays where you want it to. I was able to get the desired effect and I love the fact that I don’t have to touch it or use a wand which you have to take in and out of the tube-for sanitary purposes.
narscosmetics.com describes the formula in the following:
“Brilliantly obscures imperfections and dark spots with a creamy, vitamin-rich formula that nourishes the skin for all-day wear. Crease-proof and easily blendable for a flawless finish.
- Enriched with moisturizing Vitamin E”
It comes in 10 different shades!
You can snag one up at:
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Collection 2013 (myfacehunter.com)
- The perfect hideaway: Concealers that do more than just conceal (metro.co.uk)
- NARS 2013 Summer Makeup Collection (fashionandbeautyscene.wordpress.com)
- DIOR Diorskin Nude BB Creme – 0004 Dark ($44.00) (1funnyface.wordpress.com)